Grilled aubergine with pomegranate seeds
Author: Jane Pikett
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 large or 2 medium aubergine, sliced horizontally
- salt and black pepper
- 3-4 tbsp pomegranate seeds
- 3-4 tbsp Greek yoghurt
- flat-leaved parsley and/or coriander leaves to serve
- Mix the garlic into the oil.
- Brush the aubergine slices on both sides with the oil and griddle or barbecue, turning once, until golden on each side.
- Serve scattered with pomegranate seeds, parsley or coriander and a dollop of yoghurt per serving.