Chicken baked with shallots, olives and thyme
- 4 skinless chicken breast fillets
- 12 shallots, peeled
- 4 garlic cloves
- 16 pitted green olives
- 2 sprigs fresh thyme
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp sherry vinegar
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 190C/Gas 5.
- Place chicken in a shallow roasting tin or baking dish.
- Tuck shallots, garlic and olives around and place thyme on top.
- Drizzle over the oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Bake for 20 mins, remove from oven and drizzle over sherry vinegar.
- Cook for 10 mins more, until chicken is cooked through.