Starter/aperitif: Baked Mont d’Or Cheese with dips
Author: Nicolas Kleist
- 1 Mont d’Or cheese (or good quality Camembert)
- dry-cured meat (ham, cured sausages etc)
- new potatoes, cooked
- pickles, including small gherkins and baby onions
- fresh bread to dip
- Preheat the oven to 180C/Gas 4.
- Bake cheese for 15 mins until runny in the middle.
- In the meantime, place a selection of charcuterie meats and pickles on a board to bring to room temperature.
- Lift the skin of the cheese with a fork and dip!