Salted maca fudge
Author: Ella Woodward for www.sevenhillswholefoods.com
- 200g cashew nuts
- 1 tsp vanilla powder
- 6 Medjool dates
- 2 tbsp raw maca powder*
- 3 tbsp coconut sugar*
- 2 tbsp tahini
- Pinch of salt
- * From www.sevenhillswholefoods.com
- Preheat oven to 200C/Gas6.
- Spread cashews on a baking tray and cook for 10 mins until golden brown.
- Leave to cool.
- Place in a powerful food processor with the vanilla powder and blend for 10 mins, until smooth and creamy.
- Remove stones from dates, then add maca, coconut sugar, tahini and dates to the food processor and blend for 5 mins until the dates are completely broken down.
- Spoon the mixture into a silicon baking tray, sprinkle with salt and place in the freezer for 2 hours to firm up.
- Store in the freezer and take out 30 mins before serving to soften.