Cacao & peanut butter breakfast balls
Author: Ella Woodward for www.sevenhillswholefoods.com
- 10 medjool dates
- ½ cup water
- 2 tbsp coconut oil*
- 2 tbsp peanut butter
- 100g oats
- 2 tbsp raw cacao powder*
- 3 tbsp chia seeds*
- 4 tbsp hemp protein powder*
- 2 tbsp flax seeds*
- 35g raisins
- 40g brown rice puffs
- *From [url]www.sevenhillswholefoods.com[/url]
- Pit dates and add to a saucepan with ½ cup water.
- Gently heat, mashing dates until a thick paste forms.
- Stir in coconut oil and peanut butter and stir continuously over a low heat until fully combined.
- Pour mixture into a large mixing bowl and add the oats, cacao, chia, hemp powder, flax seeds, raisins and brown rice puffs and mix well.
- Roll into 16 ping pong-sized balls and set in the fridge for an hour.