Isle of Wight tomato, avocado and red onion salad with lime and chilli dressing
Author: Isle of Wight Tomatoes
- For the dressing:
- 4 tbsp lime juice
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 2 red chillis, deseeded and finely chopped
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- For the salad:
- 3 handfuls salad leaves
- 600g mixed variety tomatoes, quartered or sliced
- 2 avocados, peeled and stoned
- 2 red onions, peeled and sliced
- ½ pack chives, chopped
- Mix the lime juice, olive oil and chilli in a jug, season with salt and pepper and mix well.
- Set aside while you make the salad.
- On a large serving plate, place salad leaves, tomatoes, avocado and red onion.
- Sprinkle over the chives, drizzle over the dressing and serve.