Super green stir fry
- 200g brown rice
- 75g sesame seeds
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 red chilli, de-seeded and chopped
- 1 x 2cm piece ginger, peeled and finely sliced
- 200g kale, trimmed and chopped
- 5 spring onions diagonally sliced
- 2 courgettes, very thinly sliced in ribbons
- 2 tsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp honey
- Steam rice according to packet instructions.
- Toast sesame seeds under a low grill for 2 mins and set aside.
- When the rice is almost done, heat the oils in a large pan over a medium heat, add the garlic, chilli and ginger and stir 3 mins.
- Add the vegetables and toss 5-6 mins.
- Add soy sauce and honey, toss further and remove from the heat.
- Serve sprinkled with sesame seeds with rice.