Special fried rice with radish, celery and spring onions
Author: Love Radish
- 500g brown rice
- 2 tbsp sesame oil
- 500g pork strips
- 2 clove garlic, crushed
- 6cm ginger, grated
- 4 sticks celery, sliced diagonally
- 8 radishes, sliced
- ½ Chinese leaf lettuce, shredded
- 4 spring onions, sliced
- 4 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tsp hot chilli sauce
- 2 tbsp mirin
- 4 tsp sesame seeds
- Cook the rice according to pack instructions.
- In a large wok, heat the oil until very hot and cook the pork strips, tossing and stirring throughout.
- Add garlic and ginger, stir and add celery and radish.
- Add rice, Chinese leaf and spring onions, stir and add the soy, hot sauce and mirin.
- Keep stirring while everything cooks.
- The vegetables should keep a good crunch.
- Serve sprinkled with sesame seeds.