Radish, ham and ricotta pizza breads
Author: Love Radish
- 200g ricotta cheese
- ½ small pack fresh tarragon, finely chopped
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 flatbreads
- 8 radishes, sliced
- 75g Parma ham
- 1 handful rocket leaves
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Mix together the cheese and tarragon and season.
- Spread over two shop-bought flatbreads.
- Put under a hot grill for 2-3 mins to warm through.
- When the breads are warmed and slightly toasted around the edge, top with the sliced radishes, Parma ham, rocket and a drizzle of olive oil.