Author: El Paso, Jesmond
- 500g lamb mince
- 10g fresh mint, chopped
- 10g fresh coriander, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, puréed
- ½ onion, finely diced
- 2 tsp fennel seeds
- 2 tsp ground turmeric
- 2 tsp ground coriander
- 2 tsp smoked sweet paprika
- 1 tsp chilli powder
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp ground all spice
- freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat your oven to 180C/Gas 4.
- In a large bowl, combine all the herbs with the garlic and onion.
- Add the lamb mince and combine.
- Add the spices, season and mix well.
- Take a ping pong ball-sized piece of the mixture and form it into a ball.
- Continue until you have used up all the mixture and place balls on a greased oven tray.
- Cook in the oven for approx. 10-12 mins (depending on ball size).