- 2 oranges
- 2 apricots, pitted
- 2 medium green apples
- 1 peach or nectarine, pitted
- 12 cherries, pitted
- 10 blackberries
- 2 tsp chaat masala
- 2 tbsp fresh mint leaves,
- coarsley chopped
- Remove skin and pith from the oranges, cut into cubes and place in a large bowl.
- Cut apricots, apples and peach into slices and add to the bowl.
- Slice the cherries and add to the bowl.
- Add the blackberries and chaat masala, toss to combine and leave for 5-10 mins.
- Add the mint, mix gently and serve.