Seafood salad with strawberries
This healthy, low calorie salad is bursting with health-boosting antioxidants, vitamin C and protein.
- 450g strawberries, hulled, halved
- 500g watermelon, peeled, de-seeded, cubed
- ¼ cucumber, skin partly peeled away, deseeded, diced
- 1 little gem lettuce, thickly sliced
- 180g frozen cooked and peeled prawns, defrosted, rinsed, drained
- 30g baby kale leaves
- 50g pomegranate seeds
- 1 lime, grated rind and juice
- 3 tbsp avocado oil or light olive oil
- ½-1 large mild red chilli, deseeded, finely chopped
- handful fresh mint, finely chopped
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Add all the salad ingredients to a large shallow bowl and gently toss together with two spoons. Fork all the dressing ingredients together, drizzle over the salad and serve with warmed flatbreads.