Salmon with Thai Strawberry sauce
- 250g strawberries, hulled
- ½-1 red chilli, halved, deseeded, finely chopped
- 2.5cm root ginger, peeled, grated
- 1 tbsp sweet chilli dipping sauce
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp fish sauce
- 4 salmon steaks
- 200g thin rice noodles
- 1 tbsp sunflower oil
- 300g stir fry vegetables
- 150g frozen edamame beans
- fresh coriander, roughly chopped
- Mash the strawberries in a bowl, mix with the chilli, ginger and stir in the sauces. Spoon 1tbsp of the strawberry sauce over each salmon steak and grill until browned. Add noodles to a pan of boiling water, cook for 2-3 mins, then drain.
- Stir fry vegetables and frozen edamame beans for 2-3 mins. Stir in half of the strawberry sauce, add the noodles and cook. Put the remaining strawberry sauce in a bowl, set on a large platter, stir half the coriander into the noodles then spoon on to the platter. Break the salmon into large flakes, scatter over the noodles with the remaining coriander.