Roast butternut squash and cumin
- 1 butternut squash, peeled, seeded and cut into cubes
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp chilli powder
- lemon or lime juice to taste
- fresh coriander and/or sliced spring onions, to garnish
- Preheat oven to 200C/Gas5.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment or foil.
- Toss the squash with olive oil, cumin, paprika, chilli powder and a big pinch of salt.
- Spread onto the baking sheet in a single layer.
- Roast for 30 mins, stirring once after 15 mins.
- Sprinkle with more salt if needed.
- Top with lemon juice, coriander and spring onions and serve.