Mini apple crumbles
- 150g plain flour
- 100g butter
- 100g golden granulated sugar
- 50g rolled oats
- 3 Bramley apples
- 2 tbsp golden granulated sugar
- Preheat the oven to 200C/Gas 6.
- Put the flour and butter in a bowl and rub in until you have a breadcrumb consistency.
- Stir in 100g sugar and rolled oats.
- Peel, core and slice the apples and toss with 2 tbsp golden sugar, divide between individual pie dishes, filling each ⅔ full.
- Divide the topping mixture between them.
- Put on a baking tray and bake for approx. 25 mins until golden and cooked through.
- Leave to rest for 10 mins and serve with double cream or custard.