Hariyali chicken tikka
- 500g boneless chicken breast cut into 8 pieces
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp garlic and ginger paste
- 2 tsp lemon juice, freshly squeezed
- 2½ tbsp natural yoghurt
- handful fresh mint leaves
- handful fresh coriander leaves
- ⅘ green chillies
- 2 tbsp oil
- ½ tbsp cumin powder
- ½ tbsp coriander powder
- ⅘ garlic cloves
- Mix the salt, garlic and ginger paste and lemon juice together, rub over the chicken and leave to marinate for 30 mins.
- Place the remaining ingredients in a blender and blitz into a thick paste.
- Cover the chicken in the paste and pan fry in a little oil for 15 mins, turning regularly, until cooked through.