Easy rich chocolate pots
- 300ml tinned coconut milk
- 200g 70% dark chocolate
- 50g butter (or dairy free alternative)
- sea salt flakes
- whipped cream (or dairy free alternative) to serve
- 6 shot glasses or ramekins
- Pour a tin of coconut milk into a jug, whisk to combine the cream with the water, measure out 300ml and set aside.
- Break up the chocolate and melt it and the butter or spread in a heavy-based pan over a low-medium heat.
- Remove from heat and slowly add coconut milk, whisking to create a smooth sauce.
- Pour into ramekins or glasses and refrigerate for 2 hours, removing from the fridge after 1 hour and sprinkling each with a few sea salt flakes and then returning to set fully.
- Serve topped with whipped cream.