Cheesy jacket potatoes with leek and chorizo
- 2 large baking potatoes, washed
- 35g butter
- 50g Primula original cheese
- 75g leeks, washed and finely sliced
- 40g cooking chorizo, cut into small dice
- salt and black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 200C/Gas6.
- Prick the potatoes, place on a baking tray and cook for 1½ hours or until cooked.
- Cut each potato in half horizontally, scoop out the cooked potato and place into a bowl.
- Add 25g of the butter and mash together well.
- Stir in the Primula.
- Melt the remaining butter in a small frying pan and gently fry the leeks until soft, add to the mashed potato and season well.
- Pan-fry the chorizo gently until crisp.
- Drain and leave aside.
- Pile the mashed potato mixture back into the potato shells.
- Heat through.
- Top with the crispy chorizo/bacon and serve immediately.