Cheese and ham stuffed mushrooms
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 4 large portobello mushrooms
- 5-6 tbsp fresh breadcrumbs
- 1 small clove garlic, finely chopped or grated
- 1 handful fresh parsley, finely chopped
- ½ red chili, finely chopped (optional)
- 100g Primula cheese with ham
- freshly ground black pepper
- Pre-heat oven to 200C/Gas6, brush a baking sheet with the oil, wipe the mushrooms with a soft brush or a paper towel and lay on the baking sheet.
- In a mixing bowl combine the breadcrumbs with the garlic, parsley and chilli and set aside a good tablespoonful for the topping.
- Add the Primula and the black pepper to the remainder of the breadcrumb mixture and stir well.
- Spread each mushroom with one quarter of the cheese/breadcrumb mixture, then top with the reserved breadcrumb mixture.
- Cover the mushrooms with tin foil and bake for 10 mins.
- Remove the tin foil and cook a further 5-6 mins for the breadcrumb mixture to crisp up.
- Serve immediately.