British asparagus and lamb chop tray bake
Author: British Asparagus
- 250g white potatoes
- olive oil
- 4 lamb chops
- fresh rosemary
- 250g British asparagus
- 260g frozen peas
- Preheat oven to 200C/Gas 6.
- Chop potatoes into 3-4cm chunks, add to a pan of boiling water, cook for 10 mins and drain.
- Place a large frying pan on the heat and add a drizzle of olive oil.
- Once the oil is hot, add the lamb chops and sear on all sides until browned.
- Place the potatoes in a medium oven tray and place the lamb chops among them.
- Add rosemary, asparagus spears and peas and roast in the oven for 10 mins until the asparagus is cooked and the potatoes are crisp.
- Serve immediately.