BBQ corn on the cob
- 150g butter
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 50g fresh herbs (eg., parsley, chives, coriander)
- salt and pepper
- 6 corn on the cob
- lemon and lime wedges
- Place butter in a bowl, mix in the garlic and herbs and season well with salt and pepper.
- Rub the butter over each head of corn with your hands until well coated.
- Keep the rest of the butter to serve.
- Lay the buttered corn on the grill bars of the barbecue and cook for about 15 mins, turning frequently, until lightly charred and tender.
- Serve with butter dotted on top, a sprinkling of herbs, and lemon and lime wedges.