- 200g Quorn meat-free chicken pieces, defrosted
- 2tsp smoked paprika
- 1tsp cumin, ground
- 1 tsp coriander, ground
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp black pepper
- ½ tsp chilli powder
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- zest of 1 lime
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- ½ red onion, finely sliced
- 1 red pepper, sliced
- 1 orange pepper, sliced
- 150g mushrooms, slicked
- bunch fresh coriander leaves, chopped
- 30g grated cheddar
- salt and pepper
- 4 tortillas or pitta breads
- soured cream, to serve
- Mix the paprika, cumin, coriander, salt, black pepper, chilli powder, garlic and lime zest in a bowl and stir in the Quorn pieces.
- Ensure they are evenly coated then cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Heat 2 tbsp of the oil in a large pan over a medium heat, add the Quorn pieces and cook for 5-7 mins until cooked.
- Remove from the pan and keep warm.
- Heat the remaining oil and add the onions.
- Cook for 2-3 mins then add the peppers.
- Continue cooking until beginning to soften then add the mushrooms.
- Stir well and continue to cook for 5 mins.
- Stir in the Quorn pieces, cheddar and coriander and season.
- Warm the pittas or tortilla wraps for a few seconds in the microwave, fill with the fajita mix and soured cream and serve.