Burrata with grilled courgette, celery & toasted seeds
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 small courgette, finely sliced into discs
- 200g broad beans
- 2 tbsp mixed seeds
- 1 tbsp cumin seeds
- 1 tsp honey
- juice of 1 lemon
- small bunch fresh mint leaves, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- salt and pepper
- 4 sticks celery, thinly sliced and leaves reserved
- 1 ball burrata
- Heat 1 tbsp olive oil in a griddle pan on a high heat and griddle the courgette until soft and charred.
- Cook the broad beans in boiling water for 2 mins, drain then rinse in cold water. Once cool enough to handle, pod the beans.
- Place a small frying pan on a medium heat, add the mixed seeds and cumin seeds. Toast for a few minutes until golden and fragrant. Set aside.
- Place the honey, lemon juice and mint in a bowl and stir together. Stir in the extra virgin olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Add broad beans and celery and mix well.
- Arrange courgettes on a large plate. Top with the burrata, broad beans, celery and the seeds. Finish with the reserved celery leaves and a final crack of black pepper.