Toasted garlic hummus with radishes and pitta bread
- 6 cloves garlic, sliced
- 4 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 400g tinned chickpeas, drained
- 1 lemon, zest and juice
- 1 tbsp tahini
- salt and pepper
- 400g mixed radishes, halved
- 4 warmed pitta breads
- Put the garlic and olive oil in a medium frying pan, heat gently until the garlic starts to turn golden brown, remove from the heat and set aside.
- Place all the hummus ingredients in a food processor, blend until fairly smooth and season with salt and pepper.
- Serve with radishes and warmed pittas.