Summer fruit and mint fro yo
- 450g Sweet Eve strawberries
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 130g caster sugar
- 250g full fat yoghurt
- 2 tbsps freshly chopped mint + four sprigs for garnish
- 1 fresh pineapple
- Slice strawberries into small pieces and place with lemon juice and sugar in a saucepan and warm gently, mixing well with a wooden spoon.
- Mash strawberries with the back of the spoon as the sugar dissolves and the mixture warms.
- Set aside to cool, covered.
- Mix together the yoghurt and mint in a bowl and then add the strawberries.
- Spoon yoghurt mixture into four individual serving glasses, moulds or plastic ice-lolly moulds and freeze for at least 3 hours or overnight.
- When ready to serve, take the serving glasses or moulds out of the freezer.
- Dip into warm water to unmould the yoghurt on a plate.
- Serve decorated with fresh mint.