Strawberry, mint and pineapple iced yoghurts
- 450g strawberries
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 130g caster sugar
- 250g whole milk unset yoghurt
- 2 tbsp of freshly chopped mint plus four extra sprigs for decoration
- 1 fresh pineapple
- Chop the strawberries and place them with the lemon juice and sugar in a saucepan. Warm gently, mixing well with a wooden spoon.
- Mash the strawberries as the sugar dissolves. Set aside covered.
- Mix the yoghurt and mint in a bowl and then add the strawberries. Spoon into serving glasses, moulds or plastic ice-lolly moulds and freeze for three hours, or overnight. When ready to serve, dip into warm water to unmould the yoghurt on a plate. Add finely chopped fresh pineapple and decorate with fresh mint. (recipe: www.berryworld.com)