Salmon, pea and asparagus pasta
Author: Catriona Macdougall
- 200g pasta of your choice
- 100g asparagus tips
- 1 salmon fillet
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 100g crème fraîche
- 50g frozen peas
- 1 tbsp fresh basil
- splash olive oil
- salt and pepper
- Heat the oven to 180C/Gas 4 and pop the salmon in a roasting tin with a splash of olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Cook for 10 mins (the fish should just begin to flake to the touch when it’s cooked).
- Bring a saucepan of water to the boil and add a pinch of salt.
- Cook the pasta according to the instructions.
- Just before the pasta is ready, add the asparagus tips and peas to the pan.
- Cook for 2 mins so the asparagus and peas keep their gorgeous colour.
- Drain well.
- Stir in crème fraîche, lemon juice, basil and flake the salmon into the pan.
- Season to taste.