How to eat it: • On toast with soft boiled eggs • Stirred into spiralised courgette ‘pasta’ with fresh cherry tomatoes and capers • Drizzled on fresh chicken salad
- 200g kale leaves, trimmed of stems
- 150ml olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, peeled
- salt and pepper
- generous squeeze lemon juice
- 50g grated parmesan
- 25g pine nuts
- Toast the pine nuts under a low grill for 4 mins.
- Set aside.
- Bung the kale in a food processor and pulse until finely chopped.
- Add the rest of the dry ingredients and pulse gently until smooth as you pour in the oil gradually.
- Add more oil for consistency if you wish, and more lemon to your taste.