Fondant au Chocolat
Author: Bouchon Bistrot
Serves: Makes 18 small moulds
- 150g egg yolks
- 550g eggs
- 250g sugar
- 500g butter
- 500g chocolate
- butter & cocoa powder, for moulds
- 110g flour
- Gently mix eggs and sugar in a mixer.
- Melt the butter and chocolate in a bain marie.
- Grease moulds with soft butter and line with a dusting of cocoa powder.
- When the egg mix is ready, add the chocolate mix.
- When completely mixed, add the flour and combine in a mixer on low speed initially, then accelerate.
- Divide between moulds then refrigerate until needed.
- When ready to serve, bake at 180C/Gas 4 for 9 mins.
- Serve alone or with caramelised bananas and ice cream.