Cranberry and orange marmalade
- 1.5 kg oranges
- 350ml water
- 350g sugar
- 350g fresh cranberries
- Remove the zest from the oranges, slice into thin strips, and set aside.
- Peel the oranges and cut into sections.
- Put in a saucepan with the zest, the water, 120g of the sugar and bring to the boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer for 15 mins, stirring occasionally.
- Add remaining sugar and cranberries and simmer for about 90 mins or until thick, stirring occasionally.
- Remove from heat and cool.
- Pour into sterilised jars.