Broad bean, mint and pomegranate salad
- Shell and peel about 600g of broad beans and set them to one side.
- Then cut a pomegranate open and remove the seeds from one half.
- Finely slice 4 radishes and add them to the bowl with the pomegranate seeds.
- Remove the leaves from 4 sprigs of mint, finely shred and add to the bowl.
- Then pick the leaves from 6 sprigs of parsley and add them whole.
- Drop the broad beans into a pan of boiling salted water and blanch for 2-3 mins.
- Allow them to cool then add to everything else.
- At the very last minute dress everything with a glug of extra virgin olive oil and a splash of sherry vinegar.
- These amounts will serve four with other salads, or two as a larger portion.
- This is a salad full of flavour and texture with its crunchy sweet pomegranate seeds, smooth and creamy broad beans, peppery radishes and tons of herbs.